The 2 days Kibale Forest national park safari is a Chimpanzee trekking experience where you are given the opportunity to see 13 primate species, 60 mammal species, and over 375 species of birds. The trip is direct from Kampala to the park and back.
Highlights of the Kibale Forest National Park Safari
Day1: Journey from Kampala to Kibale forest national park
Day 2: Early morning Chimpanzee trekking and journey back to Kampala
- Safari takes place in South Western Uganda.
- Safari starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda)
- You’ll visit Kibale Forest National Park
- Track the Chimpanzee tracking
- Countryside road trip in an open-sided 4×4 vehicle and pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged at an extra cost
Things To Note Before Booking this Kibale Forest National Park Safari
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- Safari is guided by the new normal post covid 19 SOPS
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- Tour can be customized
- Solo travelers can join this tour
- Age Limit: 15 years and above
Detailed 2 Days Kibale Forest national park safari
Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to Kibale Forest in Fort Portal
Start your journey from Kampala straight to Kibale Forest national park through Mubende. Arrive at the park and go to your lodge for lunch and refreshment.
In the afternoon you go for chimpanzee tracking in Bigodi wetlands and also hike to the top of the mountains of the moon in fort portal. Return back to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking in the Morning and Drive back to Kampala in the afternoon
Wake up and go for the early morning Chimpanzee trekking in Bigodi wetland and other primates tour in the forest such as Black and white colobus monkeys, and other wildlife.
On this expedition, you will watch the chimpanzees wake up, build their nests and go about their normal days.
This experience will leave you in awe of these man-like creatures and is an adventure worthwhile. After this embark on your Lodge for refreshment and lunch then start the journey back to Kampala city.
End of the 2 Days Kibale Forest national park safari
Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
The safari package includes
- Gorilla permit
- Park Entrance fees
- 4×4 Land Cruiser or Safari Van for ground travel
- Service of professional English-speaking guide
- Boat ride
- Game viewing
- Bottled water on tour
The safari package excludes
- Visa fees
- Optional activities
- Air tickets
- Telephone bills
4X4 LUXURY SAFARI LAND CRUISER
We have luxury latest Land cruisers each driven by professionally trained driver guides and fuel. They have pop-up roofs for proper game viewing and photography. They come with a small fridge for cooling your drinking water while on safari (which is always included while In the Vehicle). They have inverters for charging small gadgets such as smartphones and cameras. They can seat five to a maximum of seven people and each client is guaranteed a window seat.