5 Days Rwanda Wildlife Trip & Cultural safari
This 5 Days Rwanda Wildlife Trip & Cultural safari is conducted in two major national parks of Rwanda that is where travelers are set to explore the most beautiful vegetation cover filled with both savanna grassland and woodland and later on connect to Volcanoes national park where mountain gorilla trekking safari is conducted to spend an hour with mountain gorillas.
This 5 Days Rwanda Wildlife Trip & Cultural safari includes 5 days and 4 nights Starting and ending in Kigali – Rwanda. This 5 Days Rwanda Wildlife Trip & Cultural safari will allow travelers to encounter both primates most especially mountain gorillas, and other wildlife species including mammal species, bird species, butterfly species, and different bird species among others without forgetting different plants.
Detailed 5 Days Rwanda Wildlife Trip & Cultural safari
Day 1: Arrival at Kigali Airport
You will be welcomed by your driver/guide and transferred to the hotel in Kigali. Overnight at The Manor Hotel.
Day 2 – Transfer to Musanze in Volcanoes National Park
After breakfast, Kigali to reach Ruhengeri at the gate of Parc National des Volcans. The journey is full of beautiful sceneries, through the cultivated terraced hills of Kigezi and Rwanda. Dinner and overnight at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge.
Day 3 – Mountain Gorilla tracking in Volcanoes National Park
Early morning you enter the gorilla sanctuary of Parc National des Volcans, the rain tropical forest covering the hills surrounding Virunga Volcanoes. The trekking is a demanding but rewarding experience. Ensure you bring with you enough water and the packed lunch.
The time spent in the forest depends on the movements of the primates in their natural environment. If time permits, you can enjoy an afternoon at the twin crater lakes of Bulera and Ruhondo. Dinner and overnight at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge.
Day 4 – The beach of Lake Kivu in Gisenyi
After breakfast, leave Ruhengeri and proceed to Gisenyi, a pretty town located on the shores of beautiful Lake Kivu, the main water body of Rwanda. Relax on the beach. Dinner and overnight at Lake Kivu Serena Hotel.
Day 5 – Kigali and the culture of Rwanda
After breakfast you will drive to Kigali, the capital city of Rwanda. Depending on the time schedule, enjoy a city tour around Kigali (optional) before your transfer to the airport for departure.
End of 5 Days Rwanda Wildlife Trip & Cultural safari
Tariff per person (includes the gorilla permit):
- Land transport in four-wheel drive minibus with English speaking driver-guide.
- Transfer to/from Kigali Airport
- Accommodation in hotels and lodges
- Gorilla permit $750 per person
- Park Entrances
Services not included
- International flights
- Visas (visa for Uganda 50$).
- Optional activities in
- Tips in hotels, drivers, guides, etc.
- Drinks in general, extras in hotels, expenses of personal type.
4X4 LUXURY SAFARI LAND CRUISER
We have luxury latest Land cruisers each driven by professionally trained driver guides and fuel. They have pop-up roofs for proper game viewing and photography. They come with a small fridge for cooling your drinking water while on safari (which is always included while In the Vehicle). They have inverters for charging small gadgets such as smartphones and cameras. They can seat five to a maximum of seven people and each client is guaranteed a window seat.
Terms and Conditions
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking permits in case they are involved.
- The balance should be paid 1 month prior to the arrival.
- For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
- The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause hazard or inconvenience to other clients and to our environment and ecosystems.
- Please note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate, therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series. The same applies to banknotes below 50 USD.